Evolution Interconnect Systems (EVO), based in Davie, FL is a US integrator, manufacturer, and engineering firm, providing dynamic interconnect solutions to the energy and defense industry.
EVO is focused on being an industry leader for design, manufacture and sales of interconnect products, including connectors and cable assemblies for the defense, aerospace and energy industries.
Our core focus is in power, control and instrumentation connectors for hazardous and non-hazardous locations and intrinsically safe systems, as well as for measurement, control and regulation, power distribution, circuit protection and illumination.
EVO’s experience extends to decades of product knowledge and industry experience. Inside and outside sales technicians and engineers having extensive knowledge in complete ground power systems to include connectors, cabling, power distribution panels, and disconnect switches, all in support of: shelters, generators, trailers, environmental control units, C4ISR, hospitals,alternative energy, and other mobile, tactical applications.
EVO’s vast industry experience ranges from Military, Oil & Gas,Railway, and Aviation.
Programs/systems that EVO employees performed key roles in technical support & design, and supply chain include, but not limited to:
- Manufactured and shipped over 100,000 military power cable assemblies
- Manufactured and shipped over 250,000 military QPL manufactured power connectors
- QPL: Qualified Product Listing of MIL-DTL-22992 and MIL-C-5015
- AMEPDIS: Advanced Mobile Electric Power Distribution System
- US Army PDISE: Power Distribution Illumination System
- TMSS: Trailer Mounted Support System
- DCGS: Distributed Common Ground System
- ETS: Expeditionary TRICON Systems
- Special Forces Command Power Distribution Panels, Mobile Transfer Switches, and Cable
- Assemblies on Military Reels.
- MEPDIS-R Spares and Replacement Cables
- UAV Base Camp Power Distribution Systems
- Mobile Medical Power Distribution Systems
- F-35 Ground Support